Retro Asylum News
Worms™ 2: Armageddon available now on Android
Team17 have announced that their iOS hit Worms 2: Armageddon is now available to download for Android and Kindle Fire HD for £2.99!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
- Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
- New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
- 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
- Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
- Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
- Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players.
- New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
- Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
- Personalise the look of your team by changing their names, hat, skin, speechbank, gravestone, fort and victory dance
- 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game.