When the original “Knights & Demons” saw the light a few months ago, Kabuto Factory were challenged to make a version of it using his graphic engine BiFrost*, an amazing engine that makes the Spectrum able to display multicolored sprites avoiding the infamous “colour clash”.
This new version includes the following features:
- New amazing code written by Einar Saukas, using his BiFrost* and Rotatrix engines.
- 4-framed animated multicolored sprites.
- Completely new pics for intro, endings and game backgrounds.
- 4 new tunes, including in-game music.
- “Challenges”: complete the “challenges” to obtain bonus and extra help.
- New loading screen thanks to Craig Stevenson (Redballoon)
You can download it for free from the World Of Spectrum website.
Also, you can get a time-limited physical version of the game, boxed in plastic case and with ilustrated instructions, for 7€ (plus shipping cost). Write to email@example.com for more info.