Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara brings reworkings of two of Capcom’s classic arcade hits – Dungeons & Dragons: Tower of Doom and Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow over Mystara – together in one digital download for current generation platforms. Just as in the arcades, up to four players will select their character class before doing battle against the mythical beasts from the Dungeons and Dragons’ universe with a mix of melee, range and magic attacks.
Check out the trailer and game features below.
- Community-trusted GGPO powers a smooth online experience that allows up to four players to drop in or out of games in progress at will.
- Players can enjoy the original arcade modes or mix up the gameplay with House Rules that can completely alter the experience.
- A newly introduced RPG-like system that fits on top of the existing games and provides a myriad of challenges for players to complete.
- A treasure trove of unlockables and gameplay loot can be purchased with Vault Coins earned via the Challenge System.
- This UI visualiser tracks which characters the players and their friends most often use.
- Players can track how they stack up against their friends through leaderboards, as well as view a full breakdown of gameplay related stats.
- Wii U players will be able to select spells and items with ease using the touch screen leading to a seamless gameplay experience.
To be released on Steam, XBLA, PSN and the Wii U eShop in June.