Revolution’s, Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse: Episode One, is now available on iOS; a platform perfectly suited to the game, as proved by the popularity of previous Broken Sword releases on the format. When a mysterious painting is stolen during an armed raid on a Paris gallery, George Stobbart and Nico Collard are thrown, seemingly by chance, into the investigation together. From Paris to London and beyond, the trail becomes a race against time as dark forces from Europe’s turbulent past are woken from their slumber.Broken Sword characters old and new are encountered – but who can George and Nico trust? The journey they are on reveals a conspiracy as old as the written word, whose ancient heresies will cause innocent blood to spill once more…
“Broken Sword 5 – The Serpent’s Curse is a classic point and click adventure which will appeal to iOS gamers with its combination of brain-busting puzzles, wonderful narrative and globe-trotting adventure,” says Charles Cecil, founder, multi-award winning developer Revolution Software. “We’re delighted to be bringing this iconic story to the format and look forward to existing fans enjoying it, while opening it up to a new audience too.”
- The latest explosive episode in the iconic Broken Sword series
- Follow the adventure across Europe, in classic 2D hand-drawn locations
- Immerse yourself in the rich storyline and interact with unforgettable characters
- Experience the very best in adventure gaming: from unique puzzles and deft subterfuge to cipher solving and time-honoured detective work
- Enjoy the award-winning scripts, and widely praised voice-acting
Also available now for PC, Linux and Mac from Steam and GOG.com and available on PlayStation Vita.